Five Positive Signs You Chose the Right Detox Center
There are five signs which will help you navigate your way through the maze of finding the right detox center for you. We are providing these five signs because they will help you get through the uncertainties of what to do next.
These five signs will help you take your first step in getting free from addiction. These five signs will help prove that there is a detox recovery center which can meet their unique addiction recovery needs.
Addiction and Detox Center Statistics
Let’s start with giving you some hard and fast statistics about addictions. There are approximately 31 million people in the world with drug abuse disorders. It’s not hard to see you are not alone in your drug addiction battle.
Drug addiction centers provide many options in treatments for drug abuse populations. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration reports there are 23.5 million individuals who suffered from an illicit drug abuse or alcohol problem in the 2018.
Out of the 23.5 million people in the United States only 11.2 percent went to a rehabilitation center for help. There is obviously a disconnection between the addicted, the detox and rehabilitation centers created to help them.
But just like there aren’t two people with drug addiction that are the same, there are also no two detox centers the same. Maybe not knowing which one is best for you is how the disconnection happens.
We are here to help you learn about the five signs you can look for to find out which rehabilitation center is best for you.
Different Types of Rehab Centers
All treatment plans and detox centers are designed to help someone with addiction learn their own coping skills. Most treatment plans and detox centers will teach those recovering from addiction how they can manage high-risk situations thereby lessening their substance abuse cravings.
The end result is the person with addiction focuses on what they need in their life for psychosocial rehabilitation. In the process, they learn how to live their life clean and sober.
Detox centers on the other hand, provide treatment for you at the beginning of your rehabilitation process. Detox usually occurs when the person with addiction is in their weakest physical state and most vulnerable emotional state.
Detox centers provide withdrawal assistance for a person from their drug of choice. This is going through the detoxification process. It is during this process you can experience moderate to severe detox symptoms such as:
- Depressive episodes
- Anxiousness and stress
- Uncontrollable shaking
- Deirium tremors
- Heart and blood pressure instability
Signs of the Right Detox Center
It is so vital you have the right rehabilitation center as it provides you with the best and long-lasting recovery chances. Here are some signs you need to consider when picking the right rehabilitation center for you.
1. Inpatient or Outpatient. Being an inpatient or being an outpatient seems like such an obvious difference but it is the one most people overlook when choosing their detox center. We are a unique rehabilitation center because we offer both inpatient and outpatient treatment. What’s more, is we give you the statistics and stories of addiction recovery for you to learn about and believe possible in your drug-free future.
2. What is the detox center’s specialty? Do they provide more rehabilitation services for alcohol abuse or methadone abuse? Are they known for their extensive work with heroin addiction? Each rehabilitation center has a specialty which speaks to your addiction. Don’t stop until you find the one you need.
3. There are many treatments, therapy styles, and models used in rehabilitation centers. There is process and content therapy, spiritual treatment, targeted and focused treatment, and more. Each contains various components you may respond in a positive manner. Find the one which makes you curious to learn more.
4. Where is the treatment center located and what type of amenities does it offer? There may be nothing more important to some than having a rehabilitation center you can travel to and your family can visit when the time comes. Many who are seeking the best rehabilitation centers want to know if they will have their own room or what sort of food is offered. These are important issues and worth investigating.
5. Finally, what substances and treatments do you think you will respond best? You may be in your fourth or fifth rehabilitation center and you already know what works best and what doesn’t. Use those tools to help yourself in this recovery process and treatment.
Importance of Self-Realization
You cannot get to the pinnacle of success until you take your first step. There is no greater feeling than being in charge of your own life and not having a drug control it for you. Some people call this the vision phase.
Basically, the vision phase is when you can see your future for the first time in a long time. You have reached your self-realization point. This is when you realize you can move forward in a healthy manner in a drug-free future.
Recovery Starts With Detoxification
You cannot get to the drug rehabilitation’s greatest rewards without first going through a detoxification. We offer natural detoxification or rapid detoxification. Both detoxification processes can be done for drugs and alcohol addiction.
Rapid detox is when you are given anesthesia so that you can remain unconscious throughout treatment. There is significant pain and discomfort for long-time drug withdrawal, and we try to ease your symptoms as you go through it.
Natural detoxification is best with people who seek treatment and are committed to getting off of drugs or alcohol. They are willing to embark in healthy living choices. In this type of detoxification, there are no drugs or medications given.
We offer the best of all detox and rehabilitation because we offer both rapid and natural detox choices. We also have luxury detox centers which offer serenity and peaceful environments.
We want to be there for you no matter what type of detoxification process you want or rehabilitation treatment you need. The future is yours. You just need to take the first step and contact us. Take your first step towards the healthy future you deserve.