Contact Us

Lets Work Together To Stop Substance Abuse

You can fill out a contact form with any general, business development or press inquiries. To speak with a care counselor you can also call (866) 578-7471. If you are experiencing a medical or psychiatric emergency, please call 911 or a local emergency number immediately.