Facing Substance Abuse Treatment in Nevada
It seems that in a state so well known for its sins there would be a high statistic of drug related deaths. But that simply is not the case. We understand the truth. The fact is that there are no set of particular causes that can help predict whether a person is going to become addicted to drugs and alcohol. You don’t have to be a prisoner to drug addiction or alcoholism. Finding the help you need is possible. Call us to get in touch with someone who knows how to handle substance abuse problems.
In the state of Nevada, 158,000 people abuse Alcohol.
Nevada knows that Las Vegas’ nightlife and party presence can tempt those who use drugs and alcohol to abuse them. Therefore, Nevada has facilities filled with professionals ready to help you through your addiction when the time is right. Find your courage to lead a sober lifestyle and contact us today. We’re here to help you find the treatment option that works best for you. It takes a lot of courage to admit that you are ready to step into a rehab center. The easy thing to do would be to let your addiction keep winning. Time to start fighting back so that you can save your life.
Best Nevada Treatment Centers
Cities in Nevada
Nevada Alcohol & Drug Detox
There is no way to sugarcoat the detoxification stage of the recovery process. In detox, your body will try to clean itself of the toxins that were compiled during drug and alcohol abuse, while trying to get used to functioning without consuming those substances. During this stint of rehabilitation, you will most likely have to deal with withdrawal symptoms.
For whatever reason, some people who are trying to recover from addiction think that they can skip the detox stage. They try to sober on their own, but that will not help in avoiding withdrawal symptoms. You can seriously hurt yourself or even die if you try to cold turkey off heroin, meth, cocaine, alcohol or prescription drugs.
Detoxing should be done under medical supervision. Call us today for help finding a certified detox clinic. We specialize in helping people find the help they need.
Nevada Drug & Alcohol Rehab
People usually are scared and unsure about what to expect from rehab. That is normal. Rehab is a huge decision to make, so it can be intimidating. Too many people do not get the necessary care they need to cope with an addiction because they feel left behind and think that their addiction is unbeatable.
There is no substance abuse problem that cannot be beat. Anyone who is willing to enroll into rehab can make a comeback and get back to living a happy and sober life. It is important to seek help from a rehab center that offers personalized programs. Everyone has different needs and desires for coping with their addiction, which is why every rehab plan cannot be the same.
If there was one clean-cut solution to addiction and alcoholism, then there would no addicts or alcoholics in the world. Rehab is a life-long process when you think about it. This should not scare you from seeking the help that you need. To get more information about inpatient and outpatient rehab programs, please call to speak with one of our specialists.
Do not feel trapped or helpless just because you do not know how to find a detox & rehab program. We can help you research and choose a rehab facility that will change your life forever. There are so many choices when it comes to rehab centers that you might not know which one is a good fit for you. Everyone has different aspects to conquer before they can achieve sobriety so you cannot just enroll into the first facility you come across.
62,000 people use illicit drugs in the state of Nevada.
When you call us, we will have someone listen to you to see what your situation is. Based off where you are and what you are going through, our specialists will give you recommendations and give you a list of treatment centers. Then you can decide which one might be best for you.
If you have already completed treatment but have suffered a relapse, do not let that keep you from calling us. Sometimes it takes more than one rehab stint to remain sober for years to come.
Should I Travel for Treatment?
When clients travel for treatment, they usually give themselves a better chance of success. When you skip out to go to rehab, you have better chance of staying focused. If you stay in the same town you are in, then triggers and distractions will be present. By giving yourself some room to realize that you can reach sobriety then you can see that there is more to life than getting high or drunk every day.
If you get away from your go-to drug dealer, then you will be less inclined to score dope. When you are trying to complete rehab in your own city then you can call a friend at any time to pick you up, making quitting too easy. Rehab is hard and there might be times when you think you cannot finish. But if you are in the right facility, finishing rehab is possible.
One of the things Detox to Rehab is known for is helping people find a rehab center in other states and cities. We understand that you might not know how to enroll into detox or rehab if it is somewhere else. That is why we give you a list of options. There are rehab centers all through the country that can help you.
When Is Intervention Needed?
Often, people try to rush their intervention so it might not be as organized as it should. While you should try to hold an intervention ASAP, do not hold the gathering if you do not feel ready. An intervention is a wakeup call, hoping to save a loved one’s life. Another common mistake people make is those who gather gang up and attack the addict or alcoholic.
If the alcoholic or addict feels that he or she is being criticized they might bottle up and refuse to get help from a rehab center. You want to express concerns about their drug use, but at the same show you care. It is scary for someone to go to rehab, but if they feel they have support from family and friends then they might be more inclined to get the help they need. Many people who have a substance abuse problem feel isolated from the people they love. If the people close to the addict gather to show support then that person might realize that people still care about them, giving them a reason to want to get clean.
Seeking the help of a professional interventionist is also recommended. Having an interventionist help you plan and execute your intervention can give you a better chance of reaching your loved one.
Living Life in Recovery
Living a life of recovery in Nevada can be challenging. With cities like Reno and Las Vegas so close, the temptation to fall back into old habits can be very strong. This kind of temptation is why aftercare is such a crucial part of recovery. Aftercare is the plan that someone follows after completion of the rehab program.
An option that works for some people is to enter a sober living facility. This allows people to have the structure of a treatment facility while still being out in the real world. They can ease back into learning to balance work, school and recovery before returning to their own home and being completely only their own again.
Life in recovery is a beautiful thing. You can once again get back to doing the things that you like with the people that you love without having to worry about when and where you are going to get high or drunk later. Millions of people have taken on the challenge of living a sober life, you can too.
Aftercare Services in Nevada
Aftercare programs might be the most important element of the recovery process. Treatment does not end after rehab, it is a life-long commitment. Aftercare services should be worked into your daily routine so that you remain focused on what is important, your sobriety.
In 2015, an estimated that 619 people died due to drug overdoses in the state of Nevada.
It is a good idea to complete an outpatient program after you have finished your inpatient rehab work. Most outpatient programs include group therapy which is good because then you can connect and relate with people who are going through the same thing you are, trying to stay sober. Your friends might not understand recovery so you might not always be able to count on them to recognize when you might start to get triggered.
Attending AA and/or NA Meetings is probably the most common way to stay on par with your rehab program after you graduate from the facility. Millions of people attend these 12-step meetings every day so that they can feel like they are a part of something bigger so that the feeling of isolation does not hinder them.
Treatment Options in Nevada
Choosing a local treatment center may feel like a daunting task at first. But choosing the right center for you is of utmost importance. You are essentially putting your life in the hands of the treatment center you choose.
Naturally, you’ll want to know what makes each treatment center different, who takes your insurance, and who operates on the same beliefs you have. It’s also important to be sure that the center you choose is licensed. Lastly, it makes sense to check into its aftercare program in order to ensure you have the best chance for success.
There are numerous options when it comes to finding treatment for a substance abuse problem. We can help make the process as easy as possible. All you have to do is give us a call. Our team will assist you in mapping out the best course of action.
Don’t let your addiction steal your happiness for another minute.
Your addiction has probably already ruined your relationships, career and health. Why let it kill you? You can go to rehab and then rebuild those relationships, a career and get your health back to normal. We are here for you when you are ready to get more information about how to beat your addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Five Points about Substance Abuse
5. Traveling might be the answer for treatment. Removing yourself from a bad situation is the best way to recover from the slumps that your addiction has put you in. Many people who have completed successful treatment for a substance abuse problem find it beneficial to travel for rehab. Getting away from the people and situations that trigger your drug and alcohol use will allow you to break the bad habits that are fueling your addiction. You will have a better chance of realizing that living a sober lifestyle is possible if you travel to attend rehab in another city or state.
4. An intervention might not work the first time. Just like the fact that sometimes it takes more than one rehab stint, it can take more than one intervention to reach a loved one who has a substance abuse issue. Many people who suffer from an addiction live in denial about all the negatives their lifestyle is bringing upon their lives and relationships. Sometimes, losing friendships and trust of family members forces them to go into a deeper relationship with their addiction because it is the only thing they feel they have left. If their family and friends gather to prove that they still care, then that person might be more willing to get the help that he or she needs. It is hard to complete rehab, but having support from those close to them can make it easier.
3. Inpatient detox makes a difference. The detoxification process is usually seen as the hardest part of the recovery process. In detox, your body will try to clean itself free of all the toxins that your body compiled during your drinking and drug intake. When people try to layoff of drugs and alcohol, they experience withdrawal symptoms. Puking, shaking, sweating and other harsh sicknesses can arise during the detox stage. Enrolling into an inpatient detox center can be the difference in getting to the next step of recovery. Having medical assistance to help you cope with pain and discomfort can help keep you safe and comfortable. Trying to detox cold turkey is dangerous and usually very unsuccessful.
2. Millions of people suffer from drug addiction and alcoholism each year. Many people who need help with substance abuse feel alone. The feeling of isolation only makes an addiction stronger. Too many people do not seek the help they need because they feel their addiction is so bad that it might even be unheard of. That is never the case. Millions of people have completed rehab and returned to living a sober and healthy life. You can too. Reaching sobriety is possible.
1. Rehab, prison or death are the only three options. Rehab seems like the best choice, right? Then it might be time to turn your thoughts into actions. No one can go to rehab for you. And no one can work the program for you. It comes down to you being sick and tired of being sick and tired. It is normal to feel confused, scared and unsure. But giving into those emotions only allows your addiction to keep winning. Coping with a drug or alcohol addiction is a lifelong battle that will require focus and work. Recovery is not easy by any means, but the millions of people who have successfully already done so, prove that it is possible.
How Did This Happen to Me?
Drug addiction and alcoholism are diseases that ruin lives and relationships on an hourly basis. People who fall ill with these diseases feel trapped and helpless. It is easy for them to give up hope and feel like there is no way out of their current situation. Substance abuse is a misunderstood epidemic that leaves its victims confused, lonely and scared about where their lives are heading.
It is also confusing and scary for those on the outside looking in on a loved one who is struggling with drug addiction or alcoholism. Those who have no idea about how much damage addiction can do to someone’s life often criticize those who do. “Why don’t you just stop?” Or, “It’s their fault for doing drugs or alcohol in the first place,” are common remarks made by those who don’t understand substance abuse.
When drug or alcohol problems are downplayed by those close to the one suffering, it makes it that much harder for him or her to come forward to get the help that is need. Addiction is a disease that is caused by constant drug and alcohol consumption that forces a chemical rewire in the brain. Physical and mental dependency can keep someone using drugs and alcohol for months, years and maybe even the rest of a lifetime, even if the person is ready to quit.
Nevada & Drug Abuse
Drugs have been killing people in Nevada for many years. No one takes a drug hoping for it to end their life. They take drugs as an escape from the world of emotions that are too much for them to handle. However, someone who does use a drug on a daily basis, is more than likely to become addicted to the substance.
When in the depths of drug addiction, your whole life can be taken from you. It is like you blink and everything you worked so hard for is gone. It started out as one hit and shortly after became the ruler of your life. Drug addiction is a disease and is to be treated like one.
In order to recover you will need the proper treatment. Give us a call: (866) 578-7471. Let us help you get your problem under control.
Nevada & Alcoholism
Alcohol is socially acceptable in Nevada, people go to Las Vegas to party and get drunk. When you are surrounded by such atmosphere it may be difficult to determine if you have a problem or not. If the thought comes to your mind, and you think you might have a problem, give us a call and we can help you sort out your issues and concerns.
By taking the time to give us a call you could be saving your life. Just because alcohol is legal, it doesn’t mean it can’t take you down like Heroin would. Alcohol is a drug and has caused many individuals harm.
Yes, alcohol may be fun and games but when it is starting to affect the way you live you should be concerned. Alcohol is a disease but it can be treated with the proper care.