11 Russell Street, Cambridge MA, 2140
Caspar Inc (Womanplace Halfway House for Women) located at 11 Russell Street, Cambridge, MA 02140, United States is a drug rehab center providing substance abuse treatment and a halfway house or sober living home with residential long-term treatment. Dual diagnosis or persons with co-occuring disorders, persons with HIV or AIDS, gays and lesbians, seniors or older adults, pregnant or postpartum women, women, and criminal justice clients are supported for this Massachusetts drug treatment center. Self payment is accepted with sliding fee scales and payment assistance. Includes spanish language services.
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (LGBT) clients
- Pregnant/postpartum women
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
- Payment assistance (check with facility for details)