Washington County Health Department
13114 Pennsylvania Avenue, Hagerstown MD, 21742
Washington County Health Department (Adult Comprehensive Treatment Services) located at 13114 Pennsylvania Avenue, Hagerstown, MD 21742, United States is a drug rehab facility providing substance abuse treatment with outpatient care. Dual diagnosis or persons with co-occuring disorders, persons with HIV or AIDS, gays and lesbians, women, DUI or DWI offenders, and criminal justice clients are supported for this Maryland drug treatment center. Medicaid, state financed payment, private health insurance, military insurance, and self payment is accepted with sliding fee scales and payment assistance. Includes spanish language services.
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (LGBT) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Military insurance (e.g., TRICARE)
- Cash or self-payment
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
- Payment assistance (check with facility for details)
Review this facility
Loading, please wait...