Mountain Comprehensive Care Center
104 South Front Avenue, Prestonsburg KY, 41653
Mountain Comprehensive Care Center (Outpatient) located at 104 South Front Avenue, Prestonsburg, KY 41653, United States is an alcohol rehab program providing substance abuse treatment with outpatient care. Adolecents or teens, dual diagnosis or persons with co-occuring disorders, persons with HIV or AIDS, gays and lesbians, pregnant or postpartum women, women, men, DUI or DWI offenders, and criminal justice clients are supported for this Kentucky drug treatment center. Medicaid, medicare, state financed payment, private health insurance, military insurance, and self payment is accepted with sliding fee scales. Includes ASL or other assistance for the hearing impaired.
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (LGBT) clients
- Pregnant/postpartum women
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Military insurance (e.g., TRICARE)
- Cash or self-payment
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
Review this facility
Loading, please wait...