Lee Woodward Counseling Center for
2201 Sutter Street, San Francisco CA, 94115
Lee Woodward Counseling Center for (Women/AARS) located at 2201 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94115, United States is a drug rehab center providing substance abuse treatment with outpatient care and partial hospitalization or day treatment. Dual diagnosis or persons with co-occuring disorders, gays and lesbians, pregnant or postpartum women, women, DUI or DWI offenders, and criminal justice clients are supported for this California drug treatment center. Medicare, private health insurance, and self payment is accepted with payment assistance. Includes spanish language services.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (LGBT) clients
- Pregnant/postpartum women
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Payment assistance (check with facility for details)
- Other languages (excluding spanish)